For over twenty years, OPIE has offered many special language education and training programs for groups. Our past clients have included the United States Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, Honda Motor Corporation, the Fulbright Commission, and a variety of partner universities.
Sample programs have included:
- Cross-cultural adjustment and language training.
- Corporate training.
- EFL teacher and trainer-training programs.
- Study abroad programs that include academic, English, and cultural studies.
All on-campus programs include:
- Round-trip ground transport between Ohio University and Columbus airport.
- Welcome reception and orientation packets.
- Program director to help participants with personal and cultural matters.
- Cultural trips and social activities.
- Conversation partners.
- Farewell awards dinner and certificates upon successful completion of program.
Brazilian English Teachers Program, Winter 2013.
Programs can even include an events package with activities such as trips to Niagara Falls and Washington, D.C.
Program prices vary. To inquire about special program options, contact Dr. Gerry Krzic (email@example.com).