Student Forms

Dismissal Appeal Form (No Credit or Lack of Progress)

Students who receive notice that they will be dismissed due to No Credit or Lack of Progress may appeal the decision by submitting this form to the OPIE office before 12:00 p.m. on Friday of the University final exam week. 

Grievance Form (Formal Complaints)

Do you have a problem or complaint about a situation or experience within OPIE that has a negative effect on your dignity (self-esteem), learning, or opportunity to make progress?  If so, OPIE would like to know about your problem or complaint and help to resolve it so that you can continue to learn in the best environment possible.  



Print Friendly