Change of Level Information

This page is for students who are studying English-only (language training) but want to continue studying at Ohio University in an academic program.  In order to study in an undergraduate or graduate program at Ohio University, you must:

-apply to an academic program
-be admitted to an academic program
-change your level on your I-20

Click here for more information about how to do this.


Print Friendly